Dermalogica Facial Treatments: How Our Chessington Beauticians Will Help Change Your Skin Forever
Here at Purity Beauty & Skin Clinic in Chessington, our beauticians use the very best facial products for facial treatments as a great way to improve and maintain the health of your skin. After a facial we promise that your skin will never have felt as clean, or as healthy, as it will after one of our professional treatments.
Facials have enormous benefits to the health of your skin, they can help reduce the impact of environment factors, reduce the appearance of stress on the face, relax the mind, and even increase your skin's ability to absorb nutrients.
What are the benefits of a facial ?
- Having a facial deeply cleanses and rejuvenates your skin by getting rid of dead skin cells and deep clean pores
- Helps stimulate collagen production.
- Eliminate toxins in our skin.
- Helps boost the circulation of blood in the skin.
- Can reduce the appearance of wrinkled and dry skin.
- facials make you feel good about yourself.
- improve the texture and appearance of your skin, moisturise your complexion, and tighten your pores
Each skin treatment includes exfoliation, extractions (if needed), professional double cleansing, toner, masque and skin protection and is tailored to your skin and the condition it is in when you come for the facial. We will assess your skin and decide on the best products for the best results.
If you want to try a facial or have limited time why not book in for a 30 minute mini facial
Our specialists offer treatment and advice for teenagers. We use calming products that will help balance their skin
Chemical peel is one of the oldest cosmetic procedures in the world and among the most popular and widely recognised methods of improving skin health.
We offer a range of chemical peels from the Clinicare range. Peels are best performed as a course of 4 to 6 treatments a week to 4 weeks apart depending on the treatment intensity and sensitivity of the clients skin.
Glow - for hyperpigmentation, age spots and dull tired skin
Pure - for acne like conditions and troubled skin
Refresh - for fine lines, wrinkles and skin rejuvenation
We also offer a range of facials in our aesthetic treatments. Please feel free to come in for a free consultation before you book – you can book the consultation on line.
Meso Therapy (skin needling)
Meso therapy or Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a type of treatment that uses small needles to cause tiny punctures in the skin. These small contact points encourage the body to create a wound healing response and renew the skin cells. As your skin repairs, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an almost immediate plumping effect. This treatment may help those looking to reduce the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles and loss of collagen in the face.
You would be an ideal candidate for this procedure if you’re in good health and have certain skin concerns that haven’t responded to home treatments or other types of facials or procedures
- It is a procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin.
- The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
- Mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Hydrates the skin
- Restores a healthy brightening and youthful appearance
- Different serums are used during the treatment for different skin concerns
- Best results when done as a course of treatments
- is minimally invasive, requiring little or no downtime, just minor redness and irritation for a few days after you have had the treatment.
- It is safe for most people who are in overall good health.
- Women who are pregnant and people on certain acne medications are not suitable for the treatment.
There are different methods of meso therapy and at Purity we offer
microneedling with a mechanical pen holding a cartridge of tiny needles